Everything posted by SonODiamondback
-
New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!
What if we just name all our coast ers The Ateam Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I would call Firehawk an orphan coaster. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I Pity the fool that don't ride my coaster. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
BTW I plan on going to the park on Monday if anyone wants to meet up. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Is this from a drone? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I like Timbo Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I think I'll just call it The Tree. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Found this pretty funny even the folks up north are pretty excited for MT. Check out @Only1MeanStreak's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Only1MeanStreak/status/761029075531997184?s=09 Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!
Found this pretty funny. Even folks up north are pretty excited about Mystic TimbersCheck out @Only1MeanStreak's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Only1MeanStreak/status/761029075531997184?s=09 Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Yeah I get that I was wondering if they are going to build a brink wall or use lumber. I can't see them just using what they have right now. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Which name do you like the most for The Bat?
I think I like it better if they used the original Bat logohttps://goo.gl/images/QssSwS Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Which name do you like the most for The Bat?
WOW !!!! I never knew The Bat was a Planned pre Paramount coaster. Anyway I liked it better as Top Gun with the aircraft carrier theming and the Top Gun music. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Great Photos! Funny thething I'm more curious about is the retaining wall and how it's going to look when finished . Is the wall that's there going to be permanent ? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Disney wants to track your feet
DISSSSSNEY you don't have to put on the red light. [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!
I got nothing for this LOL Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Nice catch it's going to be fun watching this thing get Built Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Thedailywoo visits KI
I don't even know why anyone would want to film on the rides. 1. It has been done numerous times. So it's not like your getting anything nobody has ever seen. "Unless it's one of the new 360 cameras" 2.No matter how many times I ride a coaster I want to enjoy and take in the total experience of the ride. Not worry about trying to film anything. 3. need I say more ? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I saw that today as well looks like they are getting ready the start the Footers. Plus I notice thick by the retaining wall it's not much but I'm thinking access road will be permanent. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!
I found the truck from the intro video Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!
They never enforce it on The Beast even though they keep reminding you to remain seated and keep hands inside the cart all the way up the lift hill. People need to get over the fact that this isn't what they wanted. This is a park for the whole family. I have a son that doesn't like the height of DB or the Inversions of Banshee and he is pretty excited about this new one. When I heard all the Trolls " YES I SAID TROLLS" complain that they don't get what the want I think of this This is the last rant I will have on The Trolls complaining about a coaster that hasn't even been built or riden yet . Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!
If you don't like it then don't read it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode 2.5: BONUS ROUND! Second Announcement!
It could be just me but I have notice the trim breaks are not as harsh this year. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
New For 2017: Mystic Timbers!
^^ you should put this on twitter TB Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk