sob poll

Racerrider

I know SOB has alot of fans, but its time for this coaster to go away in to Kings Island History with The Bat. It was a great idea just never worked right. I will not be sad to see this coaster go. So much can be done with the land that SOB sits on.

I have rode this coaster from day one and it was nice the frist time get bad after all the other rides.

• 3 weeks later...

It seriously ****ed me off when I found out they were getting rid of the loop... I even had a special shirt made for opening day this season just for the occasion. When I first rode SoB this year I couldn't believe how much smoother it is. Last year it tore me up. I'm 6'2'' and would have bad bruises on my knees from getting banged around so much. This year, after riding it the first time, I was like, darn! That day I ended up riding about 8 times.

I like the new cars a lot, but I also wish they'd put back in the loop... that just made the ride perfect.

This ride has a horrible layout. I swear the desginer must have watched the ring before he was getting ready to put the layout on paper with all of the helixes. Son of Beast has no airtime what so ever lost the loop and I think its just as rough as it was before. Its time for SOB to be dismantled and sold off for firewood. Its hard to tear something down like that though when you have invested all the time and money for it. O well better luck next time.

Looks like more people are trying Nate's strat. of riding in the front but noboby is soloing out the blue train? W00t? I told you it's much smoother than the Red one...

That just means shorter lines for those of us who do like it.

Ditto, but they SERIOUSLY need to get a 3rd train as those lines are too darn long.

(Except for the Tuesday I went when it was walk on lol)