New at KI in 08'

Monroe

:P A rickety home made ferris wheel in some Indian market, it was meant to be a joke. While we probably won't be seeing a new ride next year, im willing to bet Cedar Fair is taking the fun in a new direction in 2008.

Speak for your self King maple. Some of us on here have the inside track, although I am not the dip n dots guy (man I wish we had dip n dots when I was a kid, those things are addictive), I am very serious about this. I will even give you my source: It was my step brothers aunts neighbors dads grandfather who had a friend with a moll removed by a nurse who had a son who applied at KI three years ago.

Be careful, I got in trouble for making a comment like that on this board once. <G>

I didn't mention Dave's name, I kept him synonymous.

WERE GETTING NOTHING NEW BECAUSE WE GOT Firehawk LAST YEAR.THERE NOT ADDING A RIDE EVERY YEAR.I HATE YOU ALL! mad.gif

^How about acting somewhat mature and trying this...

"It is my humble opinion that we are not getting any new ride addition in 2008 due to the fact that there was a rather large addition to the rides line up last year with the addition of Firehawk. We may have seen the end of consistently adding a new ride each season like we did during the Paramount years. For reasons I have not declared, I am not too fond of the majority of users on this forum."

I don't know what is funnier and more memorable, that or:

"I will not support an organization that does not support all forms of lodging!"