September 12, 200422 yr PKIC now the best PKI website. I am on both websites and I now find that this site is more up to date and much more appealing to me. I love the design of this webpage. Awesome job guys. The Demon
September 12, 200422 yr Jonah's right. We love the support that you guys give us, and we try to give you what you want, but any topic like this will hit the fan fast. Thanks again for the support! Closing...
September 12, 200422 yr As Ryan said, there are always people out there looking to raise trouble. That is why this was closed. To prevent them from doing that. Thank you, it means alot! :cowboy: Should I start droppin teasers now Ryan?
September 13, 200422 yr I don't know, Dane. They seem to love this version of PKIC, but you know what they say, the 3rd time's a charm.
September 14, 200422 yr Man, I lust love to sit at home all day and play with its interactive features.
September 14, 200422 yr Interactive features? Now is this like a totally interactive menu-new features, or an easier-to-navigate homepage-new features, or things we haven't seen before?
Create an account or sign in to comment