Kings Island Roller Coaster Music

Jasper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think riding The Racer and hearing Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult would be pretty cool

then Hearing the solo to Orion- Metalica in FoF

Halo- Machine Head for The Beast

and maybe during Halloween Haunt play the theme for Dead Silence on The Beast (I know this would never be possible because the movie is a Universal production, but I think it would be pretty cool)

^Hey, Mr. Roboto is one of my fave "Guilty Pleasure" songs! ;)

[edit] I'd better define that for those who might not know what that means:

A song you like to listen to, but are afraid to let others know you like it. Like "Xanadu" by Olivia Newton John & ELO for Zephyr, for example.

Guest kwindshawne
Yeah, my dad is actually the one who told me about Twilight Zone. :lol:

Hell, I'd be cool with both "YYZ" and "Leave That Thing Alone" on AE.

w00t for Rush!!!

atlantacohen_450.jpg

A god among men. :D

The man is a genius...very unique style.

I forgot "La Villa Strangiato!" (I don't think there's a ride long enough, though).

Maybe a good one for the ET or Festhaus...? Hell, I just got this off iTunes a few hours ago. Funny you should mention it. :D

JASPER, Rush is coming to Ohio. Riverbend in fact, on June 30th. I would absolutely LOVE to go. Hopefully I can talk my dad and/or brother to go with me. I doubt it'd be fun by myself. :lol:

If I can't see the on the 30th, I might see them in New York. They are playing Jones Beach (on Long Island) the night I come in to visit a friend, so we might try to get tickets for that show. The only thing I'd be worried about is if my plane or my other friend's plane is delayed and one of us doesn't get in in time for the concert...

And I even pre-ordered the Snakes & Arrows Live album from iTunes. Can't wait 'till I can download it. Maybe I'll be able to get it a few days before the actual release (which is what happened with pre-orders for both Snakes & Arrows and Springsteen's Magic).

I don't know if this would fit in anywhere, but maybe the opening/closing drum line from Rush's Mystic Rhythms? Oooo, I know! For FoF's station. And have the "wonderful" special effects guys of CF rig it so that smoke blasts through various parts of the station on each steam burst on the song. B)

Backlot Stunt Coaster -

by Billy Idol

or

"By The Way" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Flight Deck - "Highway to the Danger Zone" (duh) by Kenny Loggins

Son of Beast - "Slither" by Velvet Revolver

or

by Ozzy Osbourne

Flight of Fear -

by System of a Down

or

by Muse

Firehawk -

by Sixx AM

Racer -

by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Adventure Express -

by Spiderbait

Invertigo - "Feel Good Hit of the Summer" by Queens of the Stone Age

or

"The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails

Vortex - "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam

or

"Thoughts of a Dying Atheist" by Muse

The Beast -

by Muse

and, just 'cause I thought it'd be interesting:

Runaway Reptar - "Reptilia" by The Strokes

or

by Strong Bad

Backlot Stunt Coaster -
by Billy Idol

or

"By The Way" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Flight Deck - "Highway to the Danger Zone" (duh) by Kenny Loggins

Son of Beast - "Slither" by Velvet Revolver

or

by Ozzy Osbourne

Flight of Fear -

by System of a Down

or

by Muse

Firehawk -

by Sixx AM

Racer -

by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Adventure Express -

by Spiderbait

Invertigo - "Feel Good Hit of the Summer" by Queens of the Stone Age

or

"The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails

Vortex - "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam

or

"Thoughts of a Dying Atheist" by Muse

The Beast -

by Muse

and, just 'cause I thought it'd be interesting:

Runaway Reptar - "Reptilia" by The Strokes

or

by Strong Bad

Omg, Trogdor on a childrens coaster...haha...

The first time i ever watched Tribute To The 2004 season i heard Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day and i have loved that song ever since. Now every time i hear it, it reminds me of Kings Island.

so i'm not the only one that has songs that remind me of Kings Island.

• 2 months later...

Personally on Delirium I wouldn't mind hearing Raspberry Beret or Delirious by Prince

Beast- Thriller by Micahel Jackson

Vortex- Twisted Transistor by Korn

Racers- Either Rollercaster of love by Red Hot Chili Peppers or Ohio Players

Drop Tower- Relax by Powerman 5000

Invertigo- Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park or anysong from them. Another good one is There and Back again daughtry

Flight of Fear- Hmm Maybe Space Dance by Michael Jackson I don't know :huh:

If I can think of anymore I will post them B)

P.S. A cute song for a coaster is Rollercoaster by Janet Jackson and Riders On the Storm by the Doors or the remix by Snoop Dogg maybe. Roller Coaster by Blink 182.. Can you Feel It By the Jacksons

I noticed a couple of people said "Danger Zone" for Flight Deck. WOW! That is a great idea! And it's original too! But seriously, I think that "The Remembrance Ballad" by Atreyu would be good for that ride or Amon Amarth's "Runes To My Memory" but I seriously doubt anyone here knows why I would pick those songs. The clues are not in "Dnager Zone" but rather another song from Top Gun.

JASPER, Rush is coming to Ohio. Riverbend in fact, on June 30th. I would absolutely LOVE to go. Hopefully I can talk my dad and/or brother to go with me. I doubt it'd be fun by myself. :lol:

I'm going by myself... but I have friends who always go to Rush too, and we always just run into each other there. You'd think that we would actually plan something together, but for some reason we never do. I'll see most of them at a wedding on 6/28, I should talk to them then about the show.

I was listening to a song the other day that I thought would be good for this topic, but I forget what it was now. I do remember it was Rob Zombie, I'll have to break out that cd again so I can remember which one.

I'm going by myself... but I have friends who always go to Rush too, and we always just run into each other there. You'd think that we would actually plan something together, but for some reason we never do. I'll see most of them at a wedding on 6/28, I should talk to them then about the show.

I was listening to a song the other day that I thought would be good for this topic, but I forget what it was now. I do remember it was Rob Zombie, I'll have to break out that cd again so I can remember which one.

Was it Super Beast

I read Universal Orlando,Florida is getting a new roller coaster next spring in 09' that will have the guests be able to pick their soundtrack for the ride,and the coaster will have a video tape of the riders also. I think next year I will be checking this out it sounds awesome! Rockin Roller Coaster was awesome over at NGM Aero Smith music on it fit the theme very nice I wish KI would get into something like this. :o