Halloween Haunt ideas

DropZone99

I was just on Coaster101 and looking at some pics of Six Flags Great America, and during Frightfest they dye the water in the fountains red. They also put a giant King Kong ontop of the Skytower. Correct me if im wrong, but KI doesn't dye the Royal Fountains red do they? Well i think it would be kinda cool to have blood fountains. And it would be copying SFGA majorly if we had a King Kong ontop of the Eiffel Tower, but KI should put something cool and spooky ontop of it. Oh, and in the Roayl Fountains, how about putting some dead bodies in it? These are just ideas, if you have a good idea, you should post it!

^mmmmkkkk. Thanks. **Off-topic** I finally got to check out the new programing at the crypt yesterday. It was AWESOME!! I love it! The whole time these teenagers in front of me were saying" Wheres Shekwa! My BABY!..Dude Shekwa is a guy! No she isn't, she has breasts!"

I think the only problem with the red coloring in the fountain is on Saturday when the park is open before Halloween Haunt. It would just look really weird for families with young kids. IMO, it would be easier to use red lights and you could just drop some skeletons (with or without life jackets on) in the water and let them float around.

I was just on Coaster101 and looking at some pics of Six Flags Great America, and during Frightfest they dye the water in the fountains red. They also put a giant King Kong ontop of the Skytower. Correct me if im wrong, but KI doesn't dye the Royal Fountains red do they? Well i think it would be kinda cool to have blood fountains. And it would be copying SFGA majorly if we had a King Kong ontop of the Eiffel Tower, but KI should put something cool and spooky ontop of it. Oh, and in the Roayl Fountains, how about putting some dead bodies in it? These are just ideas, if you have a good idea, you should post it!

The fountain with blood red water and skeltons would be very nice!

Guest TombraiderTy

Opening year of FearFest, they had a haunted attraction atop the Eiffel Tower and I don't believe there were any complaints about that.

They could also hang bodies from the four archways at the base of the tower, that'd be cool.

Another idea I think would be cool would be, and I've probably posted this before, The Wax Museum. Take note the area's name, Horrorwood Ghoulevard (International Street), was not created by me. I got the idea from the user RingMaster.

The Wax Museum

Horrorwood Ghoulevard

This abandoned Hollywood wax museum featured wax models of famed celebrities in its glory days of the 1930s, but over half a century later the figurines have collected dust and became victims to time. But victims to time aren't the only victims within the walls of the museum. Instead, the psychotic owner and operator often kidnapped guests to the museum, murdering and stuffing them soon after. In the closed hours, he'd place their bodies on display as if they were any other wax figures. The doors have mysteriously reopened and its your time to be a guest. The now ancient owner isn't the only thing to be feared though, but instead the bodies are still clawing at the last bits and pieces of life, a life they'll use to take revenge on anyone.

Guest TombraiderTy

I honestly don't think that KI got a bunch of complaints about the boat in the pond during HH 2007. And the incident on the Eiffel Tower happened in 1983, it's been 25 years. I don't really think they'd get any complaints. Also, they'd be hanging, and it's well known Jonny wasn't hung. What would be in bad taste, however, would be a torn body at the bottom of the elevator shaft.

Also, due to the fact there are two elevators, I think a very cool idea could be performed. The 265 foot platform, the one that doesn't go to the upper observation platform, could be stopped on its way up maybe 10 feet above the tower's snack stand. Inside could be zombies clutching at the window, as if trying to escape. Some good red lighting could also be in the elevator. People from around the front could easiy see it, and I'm sure it'd cause a few good laughs (being entertaining like Death's Office at HH 2008).

^was done one year in the double helix for FearFest. There were problems with the smoke detectors. That is why it was cut. That season they also did foggers in two of the tunnels in Adventure Express.

yea, the fog machines like to play havok on the smoke detectors. I also remember one year when they left the fo machines on during the day and everyone got off the ride saying that the ride was on fire.

Opening year of FearFest, they had a haunted attraction atop the Eiffel Tower and I don't believe there were any complaints about that.

They could also hang bodies from the four archways at the base of the tower, that'd be cool.

Another idea I think would be cool would be, and I've probably posted this before, The Wax Museum. Take note the area's name, Horrorwood Ghoulevard (International Street), was not created by me. I got the idea from the user RingMaster.

The Wax Museum

Horrorwood Ghoulevard

This abandoned Hollywood wax museum featured wax models of famed celebrities in its glory days of the 1930s, but over half a century later the figurines have collected dust and became victims to time. But victims to time aren't the only victims within the walls of the museum. Instead, the psychotic owner and operator often kidnapped guests to the museum, murdering and stuffing them soon after. In the closed hours, he'd place their bodies on display as if they were any other wax figures. The doors have mysteriously reopened and its your time to be a guest. The now ancient owner isn't the only thing to be feared though, but instead the bodies are still clawing at the last bits and pieces of life, a life they'll use to take revenge on anyone.

that would be pretty cool. I would actually be really freaked out by that because House of Wax scared me to death! LOL The only thing that really creeped me out last year were the babies in Club Blood :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TombraiderTy

^ :huh:

I can't say I'm fond of the idea...

But I want to see a carnival like area. While the location is the only problem (NO Coney Mall), here's the attractions:

CarnEVIL

Circus of Horrors 3D:

The circus is in town with a whole cast of frightening characters! Clowns, acrobats, animals, and the ever-so-terrifying ring-master build upon the multi-sensory attraction, leading guests through scenes of the horror that pop-out at guests with the help of 3D glasses. Can you escape, or will you be trapped in the "fun" forever?

Clown Carnage

Armed with knives and chain-saws, the clowns of this scare-zone aren't meant to be funny. Instead, they continually seek their next victim, one which they would be proud to display like man other bodies that now line the pathway. It won't be you, but someone- or something will soon be laughing.

Freak Show

The unwanted and uncared-for freaks of humanity gather together to expose their freakish talents and appearances on-top this wooden stage. From flame-throwers to lizard-women and beyond, the show will cause shrieks and screams for sure.

Ferris Wheel

A 30-foot Ferris wheel, this attraction is presented in a red-spotlight with a soundtrack of creep music accompanying its rotations. Climb aboard- but you may not climb off!