Question about The Crypt (Tomb Raider)

Cortney

I never went on TR and I am assuming its now The Crypt....not 100% sure.

But I watched a video on you tube about it and it said once you go so far you have to ride and the only way you get out of there, is riding the ride? WHAT THE HECK?! Please tell me that is not true. I am one of those people that tend to back out at the last minute.

I never went on TR and I am assuming its now The Crypt....not 100% sure.

But I watched a video on you tube about it and it said once you go so far you have to ride and the only way you get out of there, is riding the ride? WHAT THE HECK?! Please tell me that is not true. I am one of those people that tend to back out at the last minute.

That was just a theming ploy. Something to make you feel stuck in "the tomb."

It looks like something like the upside down pirate ship (like at Carowinds) and I got pukingly sick on that ride and barely got off and to a bathroom before I got sick! I have to be careful on these type of rides, they are the only ones that have ever made me sick.

I always hate it when weak people puke on rides...then the ride op has to shut it down. This happens on Delerium from time to time..and if your waiting in line it sucks. They have to go through so much crap to get it re-opened. Not just the cleaning up part...but getting it signed off afterwards..and then run the cycle to dry it. I say: Have a hose ready...clean it off and lets boogy. If you have a weak stomache...and these rides make you puke...stay off of them..you ruin it for the rest of us.

The days of not worrying about blood, vomit and saliva based pathogens are over. Even most county fairs now do proper cleanups. If you think it is bad after a "protein spill," you wouldn't have wanted to have been around last summer after a boy, about 14, got the poo scared out of him on Maverick. In white pants, no less. I bet that was a long and humiliating walk back to the car. Hopefully, it wasn't just a daytrip the kid was on.

And why would you think someone who throws up on a ride is weak? It can happen. To anyone.

Deer- I am weak because I can't do one ride?! Did I mention I rode it like 3 times in a row before I got sick?!

I don't see myself as weak, its only one ride at an amusement park out of what 30 that it happens on?

I have never phsyically been sick on a ride before, just after.

I have had the police tell me the same thing after a few of my dates. :lol:

Not Funny at all! You have made remarks like this before.

For example

Sheesh. Were you also one of the people who made grad nights a thing of the past?

I never went to grad night....but I did do a lot of making out in the woods....how is that a big deal? Yes..we smoked the weed back there..but we were way back outta sight...not like we were flaunting it.

i dont think the crypt is all that great. i kinda liked the tomb raider theme better. at least it had more of an atmosphere and music. me and my friend went on it sunday . didnt see anyone in line. we just went in. we're the only 2 people on the ride. it was weird.