Major League Eating at Kings Island

BoddaH1994

This Labor Day, Major League Eating will visit Kings Island. The official timekeeper for the even will be none other than should-be Baseball Hall of Famer Pete Rose.

That's Labor Day, September 1st, 2008. FREE with park admission!

Pete Rose could do an ad for the event.

Kings Island .... Something You Can Bet On.

WooferBear ...... Always a Johnny Bench Fan.

What will they be eating?

Let’s hope for their sake it’s not park food.

I looked up their web site and they usually eat Krystals Burgers, but Kings Island was not listed on their site for an event.

So something an outside vendor would want to supply and to pay for the exposer.

Well, could be White Castles.

Ohhhh, White Castles are Soooooo much better than Krystals.

edit:

And the park can reuse the tag line - Think Big, No Real Big!

Yeah, I already looked there and they don't have anything listed about Kings Island.

In fact, it seems that they already have even set:

Krystal Square Off Qualifier in Jacksonville

Date: 09/01/2008

Discipline: Krystal Burgers

Total Prizes: Seat at the 2008 Krystal Square Off Finals

- I wonder if the Jacksonville even fell through?

Well, could be White Castles.

Ohhhh, White Castles are Soooooo much better than Krystals. . . .

That's a matter of opinion....and that isn't mine.

But White Castle does have great fries and shakes!

How is it possible that you think that Krystal's come anywhere close to White Castle, Interp?

Now I can understand the Gold Star v Skyline debate.

... but White Castle v Krystal? There simply is no comparaison.

Ugh!

Just for the heck of it, I bought the video game for WiiWare the day it came out. They actually do a pretty good job with it and the fact that it has on-line play is even crazier!

But anyway, I will be at the park that day to check this out. Heck, it is Pete Rose for crying out loud!

How is it possible that you think that Krystal's come anywhere close to White Castle, Interp?

Now I can understand the Gold Star v Skyline debate.

... but White Castle v Krystal? There simply is no comparaison.

Ugh!

I will certainly agree there is no comparison. I will even agree with the Ugh! part...assuming the Ugh! is for sliders at the castle. Blech! In fact, double blech!

You ain't lived til you've had a BA Burger with Cheese...what a Whopper wants to be when it grows up. Or a Krystal Chili Cheez Pup...Armour Star Chili (that's what it tastes like!) and all...The ONLY gross thing I have ever had at Krystal is this horrid, putrid bowl thing they serve for breakfast...which even has grits in it. Grits is not for eatin...Or maybe it was mush, which is even worse. None of that stuff for this Jersey boy at heart...Taylor ham, anyone?

I will certainly agree there is no comparison. I will even agree with the Ugh! part...assuming the Ugh! is for sliders at the castle. Blech! In fact, double blech!

You ain't lived til you've had a BA Burger with Cheese...what a Whopper wants to be when it grows up. Or a Krystal Chili Cheez Pup...Armour Star Chili (that's what it tastes like!) and all...The ONLY gross thing I have ever had at Krystal is this horrid, putrid bowl thing they serve for breakfast...which even has grits in it. Grits is not for eatin...Or maybe it was mush, which is even worse. None of that stuff for this Jersey boy at heart...Taylor ham, anyone?

Ahhh, Grits are awesome!

And I, in turn, have never had anything from Krystal that is not horrid.

I've never had Krystal, but hate White Castle. When I was a kid, my dad used to threaten us that if we weren't good, we were having White Castle for dinner. If you want a REALLY good little burger, go downtown Miamisburg to the Hamburger Wagon. It's just a wagon on the sidewalk that sells these little burgers with onion, pickle, salt and pepper and they're amazing. You know you're in for something good because there is always a line for these suckers.

Thankfully they just closed the White Castle here in Kettering.