Wow I've never seen Stricker's Grove so crowded

raptor

The place was absolutely packed. I didn't even end up riding the Tornado. Plenty of time on the Flying Scooters though. Funny last year the Helicopters were gone, and another spin ride with apple designed cars were in it's place, this year the helicopters are back, and I'm glad because I used to enjoy riding them as a kid, and Strickers Grove actually lets adults ride it.

Next family day will be October 12, price goes up to $12, but in addition to free soft drinks they are also advertising free popcorn, free snow cones and free cotton candy. Sounds like a real deal, $11 if you have the flyer with the coupon.

Yeah,Today was a really fun day their.Its really nice atmosphere too.The line for the Tornado wasnt that long,you just have to have patience.I rode the Scooters like 20 times!I wish KI still had its flyers.

not to be mean but.....

THEIR-shows ownership

THEY'RE-they are (a person)

THERE-a place or location

hahahahaha, just kidding, its whatever. i probably didn't even use the right "mean"! oh well. but i do love those flyers, and i definitely agree with you.

Last year on TPR's Midwest trip multiple peeps had SG shirts, AND I've seen them numerous times before at both CP and HP....I don't entirely remember what they look like to a tee (no pun intended ^_^ ), but using my photographic memory, I recall they were white with blue print, and while I don't remember the front much, on the back Stricker's Grove was off-set to the left with Grove under Stricker, like:

Stricker's

Grove

and SG was in a cool, old-fashioned-ish looking font, and to the right of that was like a ferris wheel and maybe part of one of their coasters...it was actually a REALLY cool looking shirt, something like you'd see at an Urban Outfitters or even American Eagle store, and not sort of your typical nerdy-looking coaster shirt at all!!