Firehawk Featured On Extreme Terror Rides

Jasper

On the travel channel there is a show on called Extreme Terror rides and sure enough there is our very own, Firehawk. I never knew Firehawk was that big of a terror ride but i am so glad to finally see Kings Island make one of these shows. You guys should seriously check this show out there is a re-run at 12 midnight on the Travel Channel. Also featured has been Milly, TTD, Farenheit and more.

i am so glad to finally see Kings Island make one of these shows.

there was one out around 2002 maybe, and it talked about Son of Beast just opening, wicked twister just opening, and Firehawk just opening as x-flight.

just thought i would put it out there.

i almost forgot that it also talked about Drop Tower opening as drop zone and the worlds tallest gyro drop.

Is this the show?

Theirs some mistakes in their.He says that rollersoaker is the only one of its kind (FSS),and 97 degrees drop is the steepest in the U.S.And Then they call Firehawk "The Firehawk".

Roller Soaker is prototype 2 and Saturator is prototype 1, so I agree. How in the world did they overlook Carowinds and Saturator? Travel Channel and it's former parent company have a problem getting roller coaster facts right, and it gets on my nerves. Discovery has yet to air the show that was taped at Carowinds in 2004 prior to the park opening.