Does Kings Island Sell Alcohol On Sundays?

rex

Most Driving accidents are a result of Drunks.....

Just Sayin!

And what does that have to do with spending a day in an amusement park, riding coasters? What a perplexing argument that avoids the topic at hand!!!!

rex.

Since you pose questions, what is the answer to my implied question. Why is this the "most important question I will ever ask in my life"?

Why, indeed?

It really isn't. I just like to use hyperbole as much as possible. In fact, its most likely not even in the top ten most important questions I've ever asked. Definitely in the top 20, however.

rex.

i personally don't think it should be though.

Care to explain why? And don't give me Jesus as a reason. Give me a fully valid reason that doesn't involve religion.

rex.

well, that's about it but anyway i also don't like walking around an amusment park all day, any day not just sunday and having to smell beer on people.

Just Sayin!

And what does that have to do with spending a day in an amusement park, riding coasters? What a perplexing argument that avoids the topic at hand!!!!

rex.

I assume you drive a car to the amusement park, correct?

Imagine the bad publicity for the park if Joe Schmoe got drunk at Kings Island and killed a guy driving home from KI, not saying you would be Said Drunk but that was a response to coaster_junky's

"i personally don't think it should be though."

Just Sayin!

rex.

I assume you drive a car to the amusement park, correct?

Imagine the bad publicity for the park if Joe Schmoe got drunk at Kings Island and killed a guy driving home from KI, not saying you would be Said Drunk but that was a response to coaster_junky's

"i personally don't think it should be though."

Actually, I will be riding with someone else and will not be driving myself. In addition, as I'm sure you're aware, alcohol does not stay in your system for days upon days. You will do what is known to some people in the know as "sobering up."

I know that can perhaps be a crazy thought that people can drink alcohol responsibly without getting behind a steering wheel and crashing, but it is completely possible and I will do just that tomorrow. Thanks for the concern, tho!

rex.

PS. Why is this also somehow worse on Sundays? Are you guys seriously Prohibitionists? Shouldn't you be expressing this concern all the time? I simply asked if alcohol was sold on Sundays and you are all losing your mind about my choice to consume alcohol as a reasonable, rational adult human being.

Care to explain why? And don't give me Jesus as a reason. Give me a fully valid reason that doesn't involve religion.

rex.

well, that's about it but anyway i also don't like walking around an amusment park all day, any day not just sunday and having to smell beer on people.

Sorry!!! I don't believe in your Jesus, and even if I did, I still wouldn't have a problem with drinking alcohol on the Sabbath. That's a day of relaxation, and what better way to relax than a nice, cool adult beverage and a bunch of coasters? We all don't share your religious viewpoints, so I am quite glad that the lawmakers in charge are not allowing people of a certain religion to specify when I can and cannot enjoy libations.

Also, didn't your Jesus turn water into wine? Sounds like He'd agree with me!

rex.

Someone Please lock this topic! Plus isn't there a limit to how many beers you can buy at KI?

Why does this need locked? I simply asked a question and it has generated a conversation of another form. Does divergent thought upset you so much that you have to see it squelched? Good grief!

rex.

rex.

Sorry!!! I don't believe in your Jesus, and even if I did, I still wouldn't have a problem with drinking alcohol on the Sabbath. That's a day of relaxation, and what better way to relax than a nice, cool adult beverage and a bunch of coasters? We all don't share your religious viewpoints, so I am quite glad that the lawmakers in charge are not allowing people of a certain religion to specify when I can and cannot enjoy libations.

rex.

i also said(just not in these words) that i don't like to be in a place with a suposed family atmosphere and there be beer for sale.

Guest rcfreak339

When religon gets into the Cinversation it needs to be locked.... Cody asking himself Why did I waste my 400th post on this dumb topic?

Plus you have got your answer multiple times.

rex.

rex.

i also said(just not in these words) that i don't like to be in a place with a suposed family atmosphere and there be beer for sale.

I agree!!! That's why I think restaurants such as Applebees and O'Charley's and so forth should also not serve alcohol. What about the children that get exposed to such a seedy element when all they want is some chicken nuggets and a plate of macaroni?!?! I hope you will support family restaurants such as these eradicating their liquor sales, as well.

And my god, what about when families go grocery shopping and they have to see all that hideous alcohol on the shelves? Should stores that pride themselves on feeding the children of the world sell such monstrosities?

Basically, I think you have a silly opinion and I am glad the park does not listen to you.

rex.

rex.

rex.

I agree!!! That's why I think restaurants such as Applebees and O'Charley's and so forth should also not serve alcohol. What about the children that get exposed to such a seedy element when all they want is some chicken nuggets and a plate of macaroni?!?! I hope you will support family restaurants such as these eradicating their liquor sales, as well.

And my god, what about when families go grocery shopping and they have to see all that hideous alcohol on the shelves? Should stores that pride themselves on feeding the children of the world sell such monstrosities?

Basically, I think you have a silly opinion and I am glad the park does not listen to you.

rex.

and i think you have a silly habit.

we can go both ways with this.

Guest rcfreak339

Really does it matter? KI sells beer on sundays! Drinking Alchol really isn't a habit unless you abuse it...I thought there was a limit of two beers per guest on sundays?

Rex, you just started this topic to cause trouble. You are making statements with the sole purpose of antagonizing people. I don't know if they are even your belief or not and I don't think it matters. It's pretty clear that you are just saying them to try and start an argument. Please go have your fun on some other board.

• Like 1

Rex, you just started this topic to cause trouble. You are making statements with the sole purpose of antagonizing people. I don't know if they are even your belief or not and I don't think it matters. It's pretty clear that you are just saying them to try and start an argument. Please go have your fun on some other board.

Actually, I came here to ask a single question and immediately someone piped up with opinions and statements that had no place in here, trolling my thread. Granted, I don't know how to shut up and let things pass, but really, why did that guy need to come in this thread and say, "HEY I WISH THEY DIDNT SELL BOOZE!!!!!" That had no place in this thread and I hope that guy recieved a warning for trolling on this board. Ridiculous. I mean, there's a person now straight up calling me an alcoholic, simply for defending my viewpoint and having a differing opinion. Wow.

And now I'm getting called out as a troll when all I did was ask one simple question. Thanks. You all sure are a welcoming, openminded bunch around here, aren't you?

rex.