My Endurance Stunt

G-Force

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the lines on FOF will be as complient with you plans, such as Racer.

Flight of Fear at times may have a 15-20 min. wait, compared to Racer which may have a 5 min. wait at most.

I don't think it's that much on Sundays however. Plus it takes about half the ride length so it is about equal.

^^Indy is what I'm talking about!!

Cincy roads all seem to be Mason-Montgomery, Cincy-Dayton, Socialville-Forester, Loveland-Medeira, etc....my head starts to hurt after a while!! :blink:

Indy keeps it simple with 96th, 82nd, 65nd, etc. (on the north side), and then all the Stop's on the south.

Sorry to go off-topic (or is it back on topic?), but I remember one day my friend and I wanted to try to break the record for most rides on Viking Fury. We asked the operators if they knew what the record was, and they said the most they knew of was 31 times in a row. So we rode it 32 times in a row. But of course, these were just ride ops, so there's no way of telling if that is a real record (likely not). Nonetheless I was proud to say I rode that thing 32 times in a row and didn't even feel remotely sick afterward :)