What's Up On The Island?

JAHill

Some constructive criticism:

- I really don't get the point of the intro with the weird voice thing. Is there a point?

- Get a co-host. That could turn the podcast into more of a "let's discuss the various aspects of KI" thing.

Things I liked:

- Wow! A podcast host with a sense of humor! After listening to TWiT, I forgot there were any!

- Love the album art.

- No rat-holes. :)

I just put the little intros in the podcasts to do some comedy for recent events, or just for fun! :D

I may consider getting a WUOTI cohost, but things will need to be settled such as recording times, etc.

Thank you for humor comment, made my day!

I did the album art on Paint, which some people say is hard to do!

Whats a rat-hole?

I just listened to episode #4 and I'll I've got to say is.... WTF? Were you drunk or something? The part where "Don Helbig" chimed in was freakin hillairious.

I like doing random things with my voice to hype the next episode! :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Wyatt published Inside Track...an amusement industry publication. It was very well done, and timely. And then, it suddenly stopped coming. Promises of more issues were made, and rarely kept. Eventually, it just disappeared. See the July 24, 1998 entry here:

http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/...ews_jul98.shtml

Guest rcfreak339
Would anyone be interested in a small web-based button that allows you to call a number and leave a message to be played in the podcast?

Like leave a question and you answer it?

If so I would love to!

It's something I found last year.

You can click a button online, type in your phone number, then your phone would ring, you'd pick up, leave a message, and I'd play your question or shoutout on the podcast.

To do this however, the site I use needs to reserve me a number. I lost my account information from my earlier account. :(

• 2 weeks later...