Some Old KI Show videos!

kjkjkj

I'm not sure if any of these have been posted, but I'll post them anyway! I stubled onto all of these, while searching youtube.

Santa's Christmas Wish. (Winterfest)

Super Stars Part 1, you can search for the other parts.

Rock On

Summer Showcase

Snow Drift Inn (Winterfest)

Summer Showcase and Rock On were definitely held in the International Showcase right beside the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island. I believe that Santa`s Christmas Wish was in deed at Kings Island for the final season of the original Winterfest in 1992. I am not sure about Super Stars. It appears as if it could be in the American Heritage theater, but they would have had added the additional stage projection that comes out into the seating area, as that is not a built in part of the stage in that building. Snowdrift Inn was definitely at Kings Island, as the introduction to the video states. It actually might have been located in the Festhaus, and Santa`s Christmas Wish would likely have been in the American Heritage Theater.

Snowdrift Inn, reminds me of the shows I saw at Dollywood for Smoky Mountain Christmas last month. It seems like that show was really well put together! Too bad that Winterfest is no longer around, and that entertainment isn`t as core of a focus as it used to be. However, the last few seasons have seen remarkable progress with the quality of Kings Island entertainment. Hopefully, the entertainment continues to get bigger and better as it has done the last few years!

Nice find by the way!