Scared

Colonel_SoB_fan

I'm just nervous about fitting on the ride. Otherwise, I can't wait.

I am also nervous about that. But I think since I've never been turned down from a ride yet I should be able to ride.

Same here. That's the only thing I'm scared of...the Walk of Shame. But I'll probably try the test seat to avoid that.

I think both of you have posted what sizes you are, and if I remember correctly, I'm bigger waist-wise than both of you. I'll know tomorrow if I fit. I'm hopeful since I fit everything but Drop Tower. Plus, I got a tip from under my black hat on how to help make the fit on DB better.

I don't know if I am scared of it, maybe just a little unsure... Of course by the time me & my daughter gets there tomorrow, there will be a long, long, ect.... line so I will have time to watch it go plenty of times. I will ride it!!! Maybe 1 time & that might be enough for me. But I think I will like it, I like all the other coasters---- ehhhh, not really Firehawk but I ride it... :o

• 4 weeks later...

When I watched the vids online, and then was standing in the auction line waiting and watching it test... I was very intimidated by it... just ask indinapolisman LOL. After seeing how quickly it goes up the lift hill, and being rather underwhelmed by the hammerhead, my intimidation was quickly gone and I am now a definite DB Lover. I will have to add however, the last time I rode it Sunday, I was actually feeling that "wow, this is actually a rather tame ride" feeling inside me. I still Love the ride, dont get me wrong, but there just isnt that "kick" there once was.