Diamondback On-ride photos!

violakat03

For those who were riding yesterday, show off your on-ride photo here! If you didn't ride or get a photo yesterday, just show us a pic of you near DB or join up the thread later! :)

Ride #1 (with Rex, Jackson, and Rex's fan Matt)

scan0002.jpg

Ride #3 (with pkiruler102)

103_0344.jpg

Having the construction equipment in the picture was another great reason to buy that picture. Now that we all know were the camera is located and the way they position the graphics I think it would be neat to see/do one as if you were scared of the snake coming from behind you.

Having the construction equipment in the picture was another great reason to buy that picture. Now that we all know were the camera is located and the way they position the graphics I think it would be neat to see/do one as if you were scared of the snake coming from behind you.

i got one but will post it later cause i have to leave for work in 15 min.

I have insight on the whole picture numbering. Everyday the pictures start out at 0101 on every ride except Scooby. (It started at 701 for some reason) It held every picture until it hit 4999, then it would start over at 0101. Now that is on the older rides. I assume it would be the same on Diamoondback, because in '07 all the photo booths got new computer equipment.

They probably reset after 100. They said they hold the pictures in memory for an hour or two (unlike the older systems where as soon as it disappeared from the display screens, it was gone). So maybe that's what it is.

The computers never deleted the image after it left the screen, they train people to tell you that so you will buy it then.

I have insight on the whole picture numbering. Everyday the pictures start out at 0101 on every ride except Scooby. (It started at 701 for some reason) It held every picture until it hit 4999, then it would start over at 0101. Now that is on the older rides. I assume it would be the same on Diamoondback, because in '07 all the photo booths got new computer equipment.

They probably reset after 100. They said they hold the pictures in memory for an hour or two (unlike the older systems where as soon as it disappeared from the display screens, it was gone). So maybe that's what it is.

The computers never deleted the image after it left the screen, they train people to tell you that so you will buy it then.

Many years ago they did. I wanted to buy a picture but I'd gotten held up getting off the train and they didn't have the picture for me. They said as soon as the next train's images came up, the old ones were gone. If I remember correctly, this was The Beast.

This was probably 10 years ago though.