The Beach: 2 for $25 this weekend, new Silver Escape Pass...

Saw this on The Beach's website and thought I'd post it here for anyone who's interested...

2 tickets for $25 This Weekend!

To celebrate our 25th season, WE ARE DROPPING OUR PRICES AT THE GATE! This Saturday and Sunday you can purchase 2 ADMISSION TICKETS FOR ONLY $25! THIS WEEKEND May 16 and Sunday May 17, Come to The Beach and save!!

New Silver Escape Pass

To celebrate 25 years of Real Fun, we are now offering the new Silver Escape Pass. For only $40, this season pass allows you admission to the park Monday through Thursday plus 2 Bonus Saturdays (June 27, July 25) and 7 additional days. Come join the Fun and Save! Visit the Season Pass page for all the details.

2 for $25

Available online only! Two General Admission tickets for $25. That's over $15 in savings!! Tickets good through June 30, 2009.

See http://www.thebeachwaterpark.com for more info :)

The Beach is a great waterpark! If you've never been I would definately take the offer. They have a lot of really fun slides. It probably won't even be that crowded since most people probably don't think of going swimming this early!

You really should go check it out. It's a completely different atmosphere than Boomerang Bay (lots more trees, real sand and a whole lot less concrete...), and has something for everyone - including their signature body slide The Cliff, offering enthusiasts a great view of I-71 before dropping them 5 stories in a matter of seconds...

Just for the record, that offer is good now through June 30th - not just this coming weekend. I'll probably wait until it's a bit warmer and then hit the park. I also want to make it to one of their Dive-In Movies this year (for those not familiar with the park, Dive-In Movies are when they put up a big screen at the far end of the wave pool and show a movie while you get to relax in the pool).