The NEW Crypt 5/15

Ki Man

^ Kings dominon has a tomb raider ride thats out in the open without the garage.

Image:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benbengraves/174563339/

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuSwisRr0EY

Here is a video that shows it from a distance (while toumb raider firefall)

Notice they keep a temple look to it with the destroyed statues in front. This one may be smaller yes but somthing like this would look great IMO

and speaking of the door being replaced with a gate reminds me of my first trip to Kings Island last year, i was standing in line for the crypt all exicted about the new program, when the door slid open and then the gondola came swinging by. then the door slid closed, but it was kinda weird.

That looks pretty awesome! I'd rather have a top spin like this outside than what the Crypt is now... it'd be sweet to put this over in Coney Mall where the open area is.

/quote]

And use the old queue line for a bobsled coaster in the woods between DB and The Beast

and speaking of the door being replaced with a gate reminds me of my first trip to Kings Island last year, i was standing in line for the crypt all exicted about the new program, when the door slid open and then the gondola came swinging by. then the door slid closed, but it was kinda weird.

No getting all excited for this new program you just come in some close encounters with the wall and lava pit which are not used at all.

Most Ferris Wheels do not have over-the-shoulder restraints! :)

Then again, if the Ferris Wheel were a new ride invented today, I wonder what type of restraints the manufacturer, insurance companies and regulatory agencies would require! :)

o.k. who hear miss's The Beast with no seatbelts?

i do.

I doubt seriously he is privy to that information. Ride operators are frequently not given the information as to why certain ride changes are made, as that information is considered proprietary...if you have a need to know it, you get to know. Why a ride operator would need to know why a ride's program changed is beyond me...

The operator asks if we ride it a lot, and said we'll be in for a surprise becuase they changed the program. They toned it down. She said it only does two flips, because, well...the ride's been tearing itself apart (Who didn't know that one).

If this operator is correct, then this is the reason. And it seems likely.