Ki Food Prices

ZukoGirl

Or, you could just drink the free ice water and save some money! We fill up our souvenir cups with ice water and that hits the spot much better than pop on a hot day.

I don't see how people can drink anything but water on a hot day-but that's just me.

I personally can't bring myself to pay such high prices for known brands (subway, etc.) when I know I can have the same thing right down the road. IMO, the food should be unique to the park-something like chocolate covered fried twinkies, or other special snacks. You can't get a smurf cone anywhere.

I don't see how people can drink anything but water on a hot day-but that's just me.

Ya know, I have heard this often but I am exactly the opposite. To me, nothing (short of Gatorade or something similar) quenches better than an ice cold Diet Coke.

Another way to "save" is to pick up a six pack of those 24 oz. plastic bottles of Pepsi and pack a couple of those into your back pack. So long as you take out anything that will set off the detectors, it won't get searched by security. Even if it is, I have never been turned away for smuggling in such contraband.

I personally can't bring myself to pay such high prices for known brands (subway, etc.) when I know I can have the same thing right down the road. IMO, the food should be unique to the park-something like chocolate covered fried twinkies, or other special snacks. You can't get a smurf cone anywhere.

I absolutely agree. I love park food. I eat at McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc. enough during the other 364 days per year. For this day, I want to eat something unique and something I can only find at KI. Potato Works, anybody?