June 9, 200917 yr Ok so I fell behind this year It took me a couple of weeks to get to the park but I finally got there. I rode DB finally for my first time. Now I know what I was missing. Loved it. From there I made a big loop around the park going from Beast to Backlot to Vortex and so on. We saw the OSU athletic band they marched through the park it was pretty sweet. After a while I decided I wanted to ride Drop Tower and FoF again......Bad Idea. This was right when the storms with funnel clouds went right over KI. I was trapped in FoF for about an hour. When I finally did get out I had to run from shop to shop all the way to the front gate. I was almost there when an employee from Skyline grabbed me and said I had to stay inside untill the next set of T-Storm cells blow through. But still it was a good trip and I forgot my camera so no pictures.....duhhh stupid me right.
June 10, 200917 yr Well Gary thats why you don't go to Kings Island with a kid named Josh. What? You don't want to know josh.
June 10, 200917 yr Funny about that...in my generation, not a single male child in my grade school of over 600 kids in any of my six years there was named Josh! Nor Joshua. Not one. Then again, how many young Horatios, Oscars or Gladys or Horaces do you see these days? Terpy, who wonders if the Heather and Ian days are finally over...
June 11, 200917 yr Terpy, who wonders if the Heather and Ian days are finally over... Sorry Terpy. I know two Ians and a Heather..
February 14, 201016 yr Author Yeah Fear the Four that was my first problem but hey it was an experience not everyone gets to have. just like riding DB 21 times in a day
Create an account or sign in to comment