Job Application

Jasper

Hey guys, Jasper here, I just put in a job application to be a Scareactor online. It said I will be contacted when they have read and discussed my application. Hopefully they will want to hire me and I can have the pleasure of being a Scareactor. It is something I have wanted to do ever sine last year. I will post updates on here as the come in, wish me luck!

-Jasper

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call yesterday at 11 Am while I was at the park from Kings Island. They called and told me that I need to fill out the full application on the internet and come to an interview about joining the Scare Team. I am excited about the interview and cannot wait to hopefully become a member and be a ScareActor.

I got a call yesterday too! I am going in for an interview this Saturday! I've always wanted to work at HAUNT, so hopefully I'll get hired. I will only be able to work Saturdays if I do get hired, because I don't even get home from school until 4pm on Fridays so my ride and I wouldn't be able to make it to the park by 5pm to get costume and make-up done.

I think my cousin (she's also applying to work at HAUNT so we're going to carpool since I don't have my license lol) and I are going to ask for Trail of Terror, Urgent Scare, or Tombstone TERRORtory. Wish me luck!

Good luck to you Jasper.

If you are interested in becoming a scareactor you will need to fill out a full application before they interview you. You can do it at home (recommended) or at the park inside HR. Remember to go to the Job Fairs on Sat and Sunday Noon to 5pm because you will need to audition.