Annoying Bouncy Ball

Justin_M17

Actually that ball in the pic is not bouncy at all, but is as soft as a pillow

Wrong.

It's a large inflated rubber ball; with a thin sheet of cheap fur over it. You bounce them.

Can't tell you HOW many times I've had kids bouncing balls in the station at Diamondback and the ball gets loose and almost goes into the track. GRR.

I'm not sure if was from the actual RIDER, or some idiot from the midway trying to impress his friends, but one of the smaller basketballs from the Three-Point Shootout was in the large net under Dback's first drop. I doubt very seriously they'd let someone ride with a basketball (even a small one that can fit in the palm of your hand), so it leads me to believe someone tried throwing it at the ride WHILE it was running.

.....on a lighter note, I find it hilarious that someone could lose their flip flop while IN THE STATION seated ON THE RIDE. There's at least three flip-flops beneath the track in the station in the little metal net thingy. No joke.

.....on a lighter note, I find it hilarious that someone could lose their flip flop while IN THE STATION seated ON THE RIDE. There's at least three flip-flops beneath the track in the station in the little metal net thingy. No joke.

When I was at KI last Monday, I was sent to row 16 with someone else. When the people in front of us got on, one of them lost their shoe and it landed on one of the 'steps' below the train, but above the track (they're used to cross over). The kid I was riding with started cracking up and was wondering how that even happens...

Actually that ball in the pic is not bouncy at all, but is as soft as a pillow

earlyier in the season i saw a kid bouncing one of that stature, it even just barley made that wwhhoommpp sound like when you kick a kickball.

Speaking of statues does anyone remember that huge statue tathat they used to have it looked like a god sitting in a chair wonder wha happend to it.

The sad thing is that they spend 20 dollars winning the ball to do stupid stuff like that with the prize.

When I worked as an employee in '05, about twice a year they'd give us the option to purchase the prizes at 'pki cost' because 'employees' are not to play any games while on or off the clock ever. If I remember correctly the basketballs cost us $1.66 each. So if you play for $2 a pop, the park already made a profit off you of $.34 and I'm sure they marked up the $1.66 to make a profit off of us as well. All the prizes are that way. Even the big stuffed animals were avail for purchase. IT ALL BECOMES YARD SALE JUNK ANYWAY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!