Fireworks

FSASBoxcarRace14

Nights of Fire will be from the Eiffel Tower, though.

Correction, Nights of Fire will be from the normal fireworks launch area, behind Tomb Raider and from multiple levels of the Eifel Tower. It is truely an amazing show to watch. I'll be perched yet again above the crowds on the 4th and 5th watching and capturing the show. Expect to see some more fireworks pictures in the next week.

Did Kings Island shoot the fireworks off in a different area back in the 80's? Also what do people think of the trees on the side of the tower. I went this year and had a hard time seeing the fire work show with all the trees in the way. What would be the best place on to see the fire works other than the tower?

Tell me about it. If you're just getting off of work, expect to wait a while. You'll be meeting mountains of people if you try to get through I-St. You might be better off just watching the show, which I might add is very good. cool.gif It'd be nice to have a display like this every night.. but you know how finances go..

~Shadow~

Edited by shadow2k3

Actually, you don't have to be anywhere near PKI to see the fireworks show. You can go to the Churches on Mason-Montgomery Road, or the Mason High school or Middle School parking lots. Heck, just find any place in Mason where you can see the Tower and you will have a great seat without the crowd.

The Tower is shut down till after the 5th so they can put up the fireworks. During the show we will shut down Rivertown and probably the back part of Coney Mall and the front and sides of the tower will be closed as well.

Nights of Fire will be from the Eiffel Tower, though.

Correction, Nights of Fire will be from the normal fireworks launch area, behind Tomb Raider and from multiple levels of the Eifel Tower. It is truely an amazing show to watch. I'll be perched yet again above the crowds on the 4th and 5th watching and capturing the show. Expect to see some more fireworks pictures in the next week.

You should take some pictures of their set up during the day. I was checking it out today.... It looks pretty cool. It's like there's mini-cannons sticking out the sides of the tower... Tre cool.