Some new construction...

RyanA

Yea, I saw it today. Most of the basic structure was put up(framing). There was even a crew working on it when I was there. I think it is way too big to be an on ride photo booth. It was pretty good sized too. I think its gonna be a new shop.

Yea, I saw it today. Most of the basic structure was put up(framing). There was even a crew working on it when I was there. I think it is way too big to be an on ride photo booth. It was pretty good sized too. I think its gonna be a new shop.

I saw it today too, it is fairly large. Probably is some sort of new shop.

It's not for a new ride, the wood was definetly for a building, as well as the frame. There's also like a little space behind it for something, like an airconditioner or something. Also, whatever it is, it's there to stay, they had footers poured and that was very thick wood.

The shape of the building is just not right and too small to be any kind of shop. With the location that they are putting it in and the shape it appears to me that it will be possibly a larger venue for the CyberSays Game there. Between our park and Carowinds, we have the smaller of the two. They basically have ours one onside of the booth and another of the same size on the other doing two different "scenes".

If you look at the building it is shaped and framed (in my opinion) to be smaller in the back and the front be wider and open like a canopy. Definetly no onride photo would need a booth that big, plus why would they put one on Adventure Express. Oh yeah, just like the employees of Kings Island are contracted (by their employement) not to release information about the park that is not yet public information, the contracted builders and electricians are contracted to that same confidentiality. They know they can lose their contract and relationship with the park.

I think that it could simply be a new game perhaps a replacement for the water game in front. After all the water game is probably one one of the most mobile looking games in the park...resembling a carnival game booth. So I'm thinking that this will be a permanant replacement leaving the park to just wheel off the old game.

Yeah, it's definately not for a new ride. If it was the entrance for a new ride, where would the line go? It would have to sneak through The Racer and Adventure Express, then creep around Flight of Fear untill there is and space to build a decent sized ride. It would be a wast of money, and a bad position for a new ride entrance.