Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First trip in a year

Featured Replies

Dear friends

I went to KI yesterday And let me tell you it was good to be back at the park in a year I got on all coasters including the Diamondback it was beutiful the ride was smooth,fast, and a lttle scary , but I love as well as the other coasters the one dissapoint that hit me pretty hard was the food prices I had to pay 21.00 it hit me pretty hard , but again this was my first

trip back and things have changed since then it doen't matter I had a great time I hope when I go back soon I will be more

prepared with my food money. :angry:

Take care god bless

Marcia :rolleyes::)

Hope you had a good time. But you haven't been in a year? I guess that's okay. And yea the food prices are VERY high. The food is pretty good though.

Re: Food prices...

It's not like this is Sandusky or Jackson, NJ! You have multiple Larosa's and Skyline's all within a stone's throw from the Diamondback SRL outside the park. Or you have the Mason-Montgomery Gold Star, which is how I roll! (with a UDF as well right next door for a 24 oz. chocolate malt, with an extra scoop of Homemade Brand vanilla ice cream added of course! :D)

And in Jackson, New Jersey, there's a reason the McDonald's and KFC thrive just outside the gates of the august theme park....

I always eat outside of the park. There's plenty of good restaurants at least two miles away from the park.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.