Beast, by r.l. stine

nightrider19

It's not bad for a preteen oriented book. If you haven't read it, I think you would find it interesting enough to be worth your time seeing as to how it's about PKI. Just don't listen to the historical stuff in it, it's all made up garbage.

What's the 2nd one about? I haven't read it.

--Ryan

I read the first one, dont remember there being a second one tho. The first one has to do with a ghost that hants beast...so two kids stay in the park after hours and elude security. Well they go up to The Beast and the ghost guy comes out and hes actually really friendly. He tells them about a day when a bad bad tornado hits the former park that was where pki used to be. Then He offers them a ride...but when they get back they are in the past. They are in what they called 'firelight park' i think...with real torches instead of lamps. They figure out the date by looking at a newspaper. Everything at the park is different, none of the rides are the same i think. Well the date on the newspaper is the date the tornado is suppsoed to hit...so they try to warn everyone and no one believes them blah blah blah...then the storm rolls in and they are franticaly trying to get to the future...so they run into the woods and then out of nowhere they see The Beast and its just out there even tho it wasnt built yet or something (?) and they send themselves around just as the twister gets there. Pretty cool, read it way way back when

I dont know how accurate that is like i said ti was probably about 7 or 8 years ago i read it so if anything is wrong im sorry...but i think thats basically the just of it.