Jeff Siebert

Mr. Fusion

Has anybody actually met Siebert? I hear he's a nice guy.

Did you buy your copy of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island yet? If not, you should.

The first page has a quote from Jeffrey Siebert "Mr. Infosino's book is a first of its kind for Paramount's Kings Island. Whether it's their first or twenty-first visit to the park, guests of all ages will find The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island helpful and useful."

And the Acknowledgements page states "I would especially like to thank Park Spokesman Jeffrey Siebert, who was my main contact during the more than two years that it took me to write this book. He is a great professional and truly an asset to Paramount's Kings Island."

My point is that Mr. Siebert and I know each other and he helped me with my book. As a matter of fact, he was present at my first book signing. Jeffrey is a very kind, intelligent, and ambitious man. And he works very hard. Paramount's Kings Island is truly lucky to have such a dynamic employee as their Marketing Communications Manager. And as author of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island, I was lucky to have such a great professional contact to provide me with the information that I needed. I see Mr. Siebert at the park often and he is always kind to Mrs. Chef, my guests (who are often Japanese people with not so great English skills), and I no matter how busy he is.

Jeffrey Siebert is indeed a great professional and a great man.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

PS - I think that you should buy The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island.

Edited by italianchef

Jeff is a great guy. He even has a FANPAGE. I mean comeon. Hes friendly always ready to listen and infact is very photogenic. Name one other staff member at that park to have a fanpage thats Jeff Siebert approved?. You can't can you!

He is a god among men!

SOBRider

Ps: You should really visit the jeff siebert fanpage.

Pss: Yes I'm knocking italianchef and yes I Like the book he wrote too and no he hasn't bribed me. Now that I think about it I have been going to the park for 11 years and I know the park like the back of my hand and yet I buy a guide book. I take that back I don't recommend the book that much anymore I still do but not as much and remember Jeff R0X0R! tongue.gif

Personally I would recommend that everyone buy a copy (or more) of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island. It is the only book ever written exclusively about PKI.

I checked out the Jeff Siebert fan page and thought it was cool. However, I thought that it might have more information about Jeff such as how be climbed the corporate ladder, his notable TV appearances on the Travel Channel, etc.

Italian Chef

Yeah, i agree with you. I've looked at the page myself and felt it needed a little more. Maybe Jeff could give you some info about himself. Talk to him. smile.gif

Oh, and I have met him myself. I happened to catch him on the 4th on the way back from break. I double taked when i saw his ID. I kind of yelled his name and carried a short conversation about the day. IMO he is a pretty nice guy considering how far up he is. smile.gif He's cool, or as sobrider put it:

A God Among Men cool.gif

It couldn't of been better put. biggrin.gif

~Shadow~

Edited by shadow2k3

I also had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Seibert on the 4th. He was taking down a tent at the front gate, and I happened to be on a cart around that area. He is a very nice and funny guy, and I see why he is so well liked.

You were right there when I took the most recent picture of Jeff on the Jeff fansite.

Personally I would recommend that everyone buy a copy (or more) of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island. It is the only book ever written exclusively about PKI.

What does that have to do with Knowing Jeff Siebert?

A quote from Jeff Siebert, "THE GOD AMONG MEN" is in my book. If you worship Jeff Siebert, then you should buy a book that has an actual written quote from him. To my knowledge, mine is the only book with a quote from Jeff Siebert.

Additionally, my book praises Jeff in the Acknowledgements.

Also, if Jeff is a "GOD AMONG MEN" and my book praises him and is exclusively about PKI - does that not make me a PKI prophet?

Praise PKI! Hallelujah! Amen!

Italian Chef

Edited by italianchef

I've talked with Jeff tons of times. He's probably the nicest guy I've ever met and will literally bend over backwards if that's what the guest wants. On a couple of occasions I have been able to actually WORK with him he's been an excellent spokesman for the park and is definitely an asset to the company.

In other words, I'm a fan. But I think he already knows that... smile.gif

Andy

You won't see Jeff out in the park too often... he has an office in the Admin building and guests have no access to that. He does occassionally walk around the park and that's pretty cool. If a news crew or school news group or any VIPs are in the park, you can find Jeff with them. He's a really, really great guy and has unlimited knowledge of the park.

Never met him but my mom said she talked to him over the phone a few times, business related, when he worked with the Cyclones (I think that was what he was involved in she said).

If memory serves me right, Jeff told me that he used to work for Disney Sports - The Mighty Ducks in Cincinnati. Since the Mighty Ducks and the Cyclones are both hockey teams, I can see why someone could easily get confused.

Italian Chef

I also had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Seibert on the 4th.  He was taking down a tent at the front gate, and I happened to be on a cart around that area.  He is a very nice and funny guy, and I see why he is so well liked.

You were right there when I took the most recent picture of Jeff on the Jeff fansite.

Yes I was... Just a little to the left.