What should I avoid at HH

JPhill9990

OK, this is going to be my first trip to the haunt. I'd like to hit up the best attractions and still get to ride Beast, Flight of Fear, Diamond Back and Firehawk. Thus, I don't want to waste my time on bad ones... So far from what I have read Cut Throat Cove and the Slaughterhouse should be crossed of my list. Everyone says Hot Blooded, Massacre Manor, Trail of Terror adn CarnEVIL are good so I want to get into those...Club Blood as well. What else would you mark off the list? Thanks!

OK, this is going to be my first trip to the haunt. I'd like to hit up the best attractions and still get to ride Beast, Flight of Fear, Diamond Back and Firehawk. Thus, I don't want to waste my time on bad ones... So far from what I have read Cut Throat Cove and the Slaughterhouse should be crossed of my list. Everyone says Hot Blooded, Massacre Manor, Trail of Terror adn CarnEVIL are good so I want to get into those...Club Blood as well. What else would you mark off the list? Thanks!

I heard Slaughterhouse was supposed to be good. As for bad ones, Tombstone Terrortory is supposedly not very good other than the fact you get to ride the train to it, and you'd probably see me working the train :P

I heard Slaughterhouse was supposed to be good. As for bad ones, Tombstone Terrortory is supposedly not very good other than the fact you get to ride the train to it, and you'd probably see me working the train :P

I highly recommend Trail of Terror and Club Blood. Urgent Scare was good too...they got me a few times in there :) Club Blood got me several times..I actually come out of there a bit frazzled.

I don't remember seein you :( I was the only one snarlin at people.

Which one were you in? Someone was in my face snarling on Trail of Terror.

Never mind lol I see you were in Urgent Scare....what part? I was at the end of a group...with 2 guys. I came through in this garb:

o53nzq.jpg

you totally need to do slaughterhouse. cemetary is definately worth skipping. and depending on when you go, you can hit anything more than once. if you go on a sat, you're not gonna hit hardly any haunts, just so you know. most lines are at least an hour for haunts.

oh and of course urgent scare totally rocks ;)

you totally need to do slaughterhouse. cemetary is definately worth skipping. and depending on when you go, you can hit anything more than once. if you go on a sat, you're not gonna hit hardly any haunts, just so you know. most lines are at least an hour for haunts.

oh and of course urgent scare totally rocks ;)

I knew you were in there, but couldn't figure out where you were..since I had no clue what you look like lol...but you guys did a great job in there. Even got me at the very beginning.

If you look down at my signature it will tell you my reviews. but DO

Death Row

Massacre Manor

TOT

SH

if time Cornstalkers and Cemetary Drive

SKIP at all costs

Tombstone terror-tory and CTC

The only reason i went through CTC is to see TRACY lol but now since i know he is at the end i can just go by and say hi if he is still at the EXIT

Urgent Scare - Minus the two things I mentioned in the Least Favorite Haunt thread, the atmosphere in the maze is second to none. The lighting, setwork, and talent (let me rephrase that: ESPECIALLY the talent), etc.

Tombstone Terrortory - If there's ANY reason you feel you have to go through this one, do it because the talent freakin ROCKS in there. Despite dealing with nothing but crates and boxes, I don't think I've seen as many people run out of the exit of a maze as much as Tombstone.

Slaughterhouse - Wow. The music is awesome in there, and although portions of the maze are pretty dark, there are still lots of details to gawk at (particularly the effect of searing heat in the boiler room), and the talent in there are fired up all the time.

Club Blood - Aside from the hot chicks strutting their stuff in the actual club portion, a combination of amazing sets and amazing talent (they use the small space to their advantage very well) make the club a must-see attraction.

cornSTALKERS - The fog is the biggest advantage the monsters have here, besides the cornstalks themselves (even if the stalks only line one side of the path). During the day, it seems the maze is empty and barren. But at night, it's a whole different experience when the darkness and fog combine to create a really freaky environment to roam through.

Massacre Manor - I used to hate this attraction with a passion back when it was redone in 2005 as Fear Street Nights, what with the dark and dreary replaced with bright and cheery and the lack of actual scares. But now, these past two years have seen a surge of scary return to its halls. The only thing I don't like about it is the blood room which doesn't need to be in there (yet another cheap gimmick to further promote the "More Blood, Terror, and Gore" mantra), but other than that, it's back to being one of my favorites.

Trail of Terror - Nothing beats the feeling of being alone in the middle of the woods. At first, the lighted and paved trails make it seem that the maze has gone a little soft on you and you'll see too much, but the trail is virtually the only thing lit up throughout the whole maze, leaving the many crazy Inbred Undeads to fly in and get you.

I have for some reason always loved Death Row the maze portion just does it for me.

I say do

Death Row

Urgent Scare

Trail of Terror

The only one I say avoid would be

Cemetery Drive (and this is only if it has a big line)

I hear screams at the entrance to CTC from their direction throughout the night.

The main thing with Haunt that bothers me is... it is all in good fun. If you there trying to be Mr. or Mrs. Toughperson it will most likely hinder your experience. Try everything out, and always keep an open mind.

Also as far as Cut Throat, goes I'm going to speak out a bit. Yes the masks leave a bit to be desired. Also, sometimes pirates may not be scary. However, come through with the intentions to be scared, and you should at least jump. I know for a fact that our first scare gets almost every group, i hear the screams after they enter. Also, the lighting has been dimmed a bit. The park is really trying to get this one right. They have added or changed something almost every day we've been opened. As far as the scenes go they mainly try to be entertaining.

With that being said, the attraction has had some of the longest waits for a haunt attraction with it being "new". Waiting two hours may lead to a dissapointment. However, if the line isn't terrible long I recommend it for a try.