SFGAd GASM Removal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rcfreak339

I just suspect it is...good coasters need to be heartlined, although I don't know where on the rider it is heartlined. Still doesn't make sense to me.

If Chang became a sit down, the ride's heartline would become a lot higher on the rider. If the heartline was originally at the center of the chest, it would become at or above the head. Point is, if you converted the trains, the heartline would be different, and I'm not sure B&M would let that go.

Not to mention, it would doubtlessly feel very stressful on the body...

Ever ride Volcano? Those three heartline rolls feel so incredible, and so smooth. There's absolutely nothing strenuous about them. If the seats were lowered about twelve inches and suddenly the rider's entire body was lower, it might not feel so good..

What do you think they are going to do with the loop? Do you think they will keep is as a memorial? Personally, I feel it could take up some valuable space to the supposed "flats" we are supposed to receive.

This comment on Facebook sort of made me disappointed.

"The only piece left of this memorable roller coaster is in the way of our supposed new rides!"