Sunday, August 8th 2010

Cormaster

Sundays always seeem to be weird and unpredictable. Sometimes they can be as bad as a Saturday. Other times they can easily be the deadest day of the week. Me, Quite frankly, I don't know what to expect. I'm kinda thinking if anyone was planning on taking a "family trip" out there, they would probably be coming back on Sunday so they can be home for work Monday morning. Anyway here's the weather:

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 86.

Thats all its showing right now. Too far off to get an accurate prediction. We shall see. Hopefully it'll be somewhat rainey.

Well, if you want a profitable day, you need to get there when they open. Have a gold or platinum pass? Do ERT too!

Sundays can be quite empty until church lets out...

And I didn't mean what is the weather forecast for Sunday...I meant what will the weather be like Sunday. It's really way too early to know.

And now... I may not even go.

Life throws some strange things at you some times. My wife is starting her new job next week after being unemployed for 6 months...and her unemployment just ran out. She just applied for emergancy funds and she will find out in 48 hours if she has them or not. If not looks like it'll be penny pinching for the next couple weeks until she gets paid and we restore some balance to our finances. Also I just found out today that Lowes is getting rid of night stock and going to day stock, my shift is supposed to be working 4am to 1pm... how does that affect things? Well I have a part time job at Fed Ex that I plan on pursuing as a career. This new schedule now conflicts with those hours so I'm going to have to go part time at lowes... I planned on doing this eventually but now its coming sooner than planned.

So a trip out to Mason, OH may just be out of the budget for Sunday.