Windseeker Music

CedarPointer

I'm surprised nothing useful came up with a search for this one. I've only had the opportunity to enjoy WindSeeker three times this season, but each time I've found the wait to be much more enjoyable thanks to the ride's soundtrack. I believe it is comprised all of movie music and I would love to try to get together a playlist of the songs it rotates through. So far the only one I know for certain is How To Train Your Dragon's "Flying Theme." Anyone recognize any other songs?

I've really enjoyed all the music changes so far this year, with the exception of Beast. I really do like the new lift music (has anyone figured out it's source yet?) but preferred the old lift music from Independence Day. The queue/station music from Inception is pretty wicked though.

Edited by Avatar
Merged to put with the other like topic

I noticed on Friday that 2 different times I was on WindSeeker, they played only 3 or 4 songs, instead of several that they had been playing. I have noticed this a couple of times now. I have not heard the songs from How To Train Your Dragon in about 2 weeks now. I don't know if I just happen to always catch it at these same songs,or if they have cut the track short. Anyone else know?

I noticed on Friday that 2 different times I was on WindSeeker, they played only 3 or 4 songs, instead of several that they had been playing. I have noticed this a couple of times now. I have not heard the songs from How To Train Your Dragon in about 2 weeks now. I don't know if I just happen to always catch it at these same songs,or if they have cut the track short. Anyone else know?

Yes.

--Beatle, who can't believe that you don't know better than to ask that question :)

• 5 years later...

Sorry for Necroposting, but I feel it's necessary, as WindSeeker has some of the best music in the park (asside from I-Street). :D

But, I wish CF/KI/whoever would sell an album with all the music played on it. I know it's copyrighted by the original producers, but still. I could listen to it all night. lol

• Like 2