Kings Island Halloween Haunt Job

I'm nervous that I won't be scary enough, it's my first haunt and I really wanna do a good job to where people can say "you were good" I know it's in me though .

I was nervous about that too when I first began, but you'll get the hang of it. Just have fun and listen to any suggestions that the supervisors and other scareacters may have for you.

I would put that away for gas, college, and some personal things. Life comes faster than you think my friend.

i wont be driveng for awhile, lol i dont even have my temps yet, my college is already paid for thanks to my grandfather, and i thought placing some pre orders would be nice. and i do p;lan so saving some money i mean come on, save it for a rainy day

At the park (and in life) you will need consistency of purpose over time. Each night at the boo event, the park will depend on you scaring people. No moodiness "I'm not in the mood, sorry" will be tolerated.

oh no i didnt mean it like that. ill be pumped up to work there every night and ioll be prepared every night. no slacking on the job for this guy. i wanted this job and i knew what i was getting into before i got it. but thank you for your concern.

on another note. since indoor mazes open at 5 pm do all outdoor maze people scare at the front gate until 7 pm when outdoor mazes open?

At the park (and in life) you will need consistency of purpose over time. Each night at the boo event, the park will depend on you scaring people. No moodiness "I'm not in the mood, sorry" will be tolerated.

oh no i didnt mean it like that. ill be pumped up to work there every night and ioll be prepared every night. no slacking on the job for this guy. i wanted this job and i knew what i was getting into before i got it. but thank you for your concern.

on another note. since indoor mazes open at 5 pm do all outdoor maze people scare at the front gate until 7 pm when outdoor mazes open?

Most likely not, considering the time between 5 and 7 is spent getting families and kids out of the park that don't want to experience the Haunt. I'd hazard a guess to say that the outdoor maze monsters get a later call time than those indoors. I also thought outdoor mazes opened at 8?