Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Kings Park in Chicago?

Featured Replies

How cool! I love hearing about ideas that never came to be. I'm quite glad they ended up building KD, but it's fun to imagine what might have been.

Wow Kings Dominion/Island type of park near the Windy city what an interesting article. They did good with the Island/Dominion .....But what that park could have been up near Chicago!!!

Thanks for posting that. I find that really interesting.

Reminds me of a book I read about Disney World and where it could have ended up...

Many plans never end up how they start, take CVG or greater Cincinnati airport, did you know that it was going to be ISZ (Blue Ash) or Northern Cincinnati International Airport? The Blue Ash area was also looked at before Riverfront Stadium was built. I had always thought that they were looking at other locations for KD, but I never would have guessed that it was in the Chicago area. I wonder how far west they looked: Memphis? St. Louis? Kansas City? Think of the possibilities.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.