June 1st 2012 BB/KI

BB1

Today was a a mild day at the BB. I first went down the TT, then I made my way to CR, SS, SRR, DUT, and the Great Barrier Reef. It was a mild water temperature, but out of it was cold with water on you. Bg about 2 we left for the park, with didgeridoo music playing and walking by the australian paintings on the walls it was fun. We then went on the E-tower, and now the WWC. As I go on WWC I leave you with this, the SC water equipment showing was not appealing. G'day BB1

I was at the park on June 1st, personally I think you're kind of nuts for having spent anytime in the water park (or at white water canyon) that day, temps couldn't have climbed above the mid 60s. I'm guessing there weren't a ton of people on that side of the park (I think I read somewhere that they closed the water side around 2:00)

Is it really that bad to call it by an old name? I mean gosh I know about 45 people who still call flight deck top gun! Its really not nice to bash people about how they say things as. BB1 who is a fan of another time, and still doesnt know the new names to all the slides, and prefers that he doesnt.

• Like 1