Comments posted on KI's Facebook page

Browntggrr

Here's the review I was referring to...

Im very disappointed in my recent visit to Kings Island. My wife and i took our daughter and a friend there over the weekend for our daughters bday. We were there for over 12 hours and were only able to ride 5 of your rides due to your new Fast Lane crap. That is ridiculous and is so unfair to those of us who dont have an extra $40-60 to blow on top of the $50 per person tickets. We used to love coming to Kings Island and never had a problem being able to ride all the rides. But now that u have this Fast Lane for ppl with money, i feel we wasted money going there. It is ridiculous that we had to stand in line for over two and a half hours for each ride. It was a horrible experience and as much as we love Kings Island i seriously doubt we will ever be back there again. Thanks for wasting not only my time by standing in line for so long but also wasting my $350 going there.

Hint: Don't come to KI on a Saturday during Haunt season.

I have only waited 2 1/2 hours or more for a ride twice at KI - once the year Flight of Fear opened (line was all the way back to Zephyr) and the day Firehawk opened (most of that was waiting for the ride to actually open).

• Like 5

I've heard people in line bashing and ridiculing those with Fast Lane bracelets. I've never bought one and won't at KI since I live so close but to me it's a win-win situation. The company provides a premium service for patrons who are willing to pay a fee. That's business and totally fair. I have no problem with that all.

• Like 6