Diamondback featured tonight on the Travel Channel

Guest KingsIslandPR

I've never really been a fan of Millennium. The first drop is good, but after that it is a snoozer.

And for you people saying I-305 and Maverick need there own shows, why not have a "Crazy Intense Coaster" show with those two and SkyRush and see who wins there. :)

• Like 1

I think her name was Charity, not Chastity.

Anyway, I've been on all of them except KK, Millennium is deffently the best. Intimidator is a great ride but it's scenery and setting isn't that great. I would of liked to see all 4 giga coasters on the show, that would of been interesting.

• Like 1

I think her name was Charity, not Chastity. Yeah my bad, sometimes dyslexia is a pain.

Anyway, I've been on all of them except KK, Millennium is deffently the best. Intimidator is a great ride but it's scenery and setting isn't that great. I would of liked to see all 4 giga coasters on the show, that would of been interesting.

I think her name was Charity, not Chastity. Yeah my bad, sometimes dyslexia is a pain.

Diamondbill, if you were trying to reply, please edit your original post. If you were trying to say how you agree with the post, please click the "like" button at the bottom right of their post.

?

I'd be careful with one word/symbol posts, as that violates the TOS.

Preface for the KI fanboys: I like DB but again I think logically...

I'm still scratching my head on how DB got in this category... I guess the travel channel didn't want to "travel" to TOO many parks and just filmed at the minimum amount of parks to get the footage they needed for their shows.

Intimidator and DB are similar besides the scenery (DB wins that one!). MF is in a whole other category though!

I agree. I prefer Diamondback and Intimidator.

Take a closer look (emphasis added):

I think her name was Charity, not Chastity.

He did reply, but mistakenly inserted his reply into the quote instead of placing it outside the quote. I've seen that mistake from time to time; usually if someone appears to have just quoted a previous post without adding something, you'll find an added reply buried in the quote itself.

Sorry, jcgoble3 understands my confusion. I was in a hurry posting my wife called while I was in the middle of it to say she was out of town with her mother and her mother had a heart attack so I didn't take time to proof read it. Hopefully you all can be more perfect in the same circumstance.

Sorry, jcgoble3 understands my confusion. I was in a hurry posting my wife called while I was in the middle of it to say she was out of town with her mother and her mother had a heart attack so I didn't take time to proof read it. Hopefully you all can be more perfect in the same circumstance.

I'm very sorry about what happened to your mother in law, and I understand the circumstance. I hope she is doing well!

I'm very sorry about what happened to your mother in law, and I understand the circumstance. I hope she is doing well!

Hopefully I do it right this time, She collapsed at a resturant, there was a nurse from the hospital that's within a mile of the resturant at the next table that took care of her immediately and stayed with the medic during transport. She had an artery 99% blocked they placed a stint (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and she was awake like nothing happened within an hour and a half and is back home now. Not bad for 91 years old. Thanks for understanding.

The whole deal is amazing to me.My dad died at 50 in 1977. This procedure would have saved him, heart catheterazation was new then and arterial bypass surgery was only done at 2 hospitals in the country. Now this gets handled quicker than you can get your oil changed at a Jiffy Lube. This will be my last off topic post.