Thrill rides during Halloween Haunt

timfsu2k

Hey all,

We are planning to visit Kings Island this Friday for Halloween Haunt and we were wondering if the regular thrill rides such as The Beast, Banshee, Diamondback, etc. will be operating until the park closes at 1:00 AM?  I tried to look for this info on the official website but wasn't able to find anything.  

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

We are planning to visit Kings Island this Friday for Halloween Haunt and we were wondering if the regular thrill rides such as The Beast, Banshee, Diamondback, etc. will be operating until the park closes at 1:00 AM? I tried to look for this info on the official website but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Planet Snoopy and all water rides are closed during Haunt hours. Everything else will be in operation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, barring temporary maintenance- or weather-related closures, the regular rides will operate until park closing. Note that some rides, including all of Planet Snoopy, do not operate during Haunt hours, and White Water Canyon is completely closed for the season to accommodate Mystic Timbers construction.

e best time to ride The Beast is at night, they will love it! :D

We've done several all day trips this summer with the intention of finishing the day by riding it at night.  But when you get there when the park opens and ride 50+ rides all day, you just run out of gas.  I'll be checking the weather pretty closely for tomorrow in hopes it's decent enough to go.