What is the "best" seat on The Bat?

MDMC01

Back car front seat, definitely need the leg room but it gives that extra kick doing down the first drop. In all honesty The Bat is the one coaster I hope the park gives more tlc for, it’s stuck in its own corner and it could definitely use some theming tlc.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BB1 said:

Back car front seat, definitely need the leg room but it gives that extra kick doing down the first drop. In all honesty The Bat is the one coaster I hope the park gives more tlc for, it’s stuck in its own corner and it could definitely use some theming tlc.

Honestly I have never rode The Bat in the back, I may have to try it now, usually I stick to the front for most coasters, I guess I'll give it a try in the future.

• Like 2

Much like Vortex, I gravitate toward 7-1 on Bat. I don't need the extra legroom, but I enjoy the slightly better view that odd-numbered rows offer. A side benefit of riding in the last car (especially when it's full) is a little extra swing at the bottom of the second drop, which makes the already underrated night ride experience even better!

I also agree that Bat is a strong front-seat ride. The unobstructed view of flying low to the ground through the trees and past Banshee (and its train if you're lucky!) is unparalleled, and the high swinging into the brakes (sometimes reaching 90 degrees if the first car is full!) is unmatched. If I find the first row open, I will take it, no questions asked.

If it's busy (i.e. at least a one-train wait for every row), all preferences are dropped and I pick whatever is open. I'm just grateful we still have a ride of this kind in the first place. :D 

• Like 3