FOF question

Vortex1987

• 2 weeks later...
there is the alien in the chair but also, if you can focus enough while in motion, when going upside down you can see a set of king cobra seats on the ground while flipping. kinda hard to see but its a pretty neat fun fact. 
The King Cobra trains were sent off to Kings Dominion years ago. They used them for parts on Shockwave before it was removed

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, PKIVortex said:

The King Cobra trains were sent off to Kings Dominion years ago. They used them for parts on Shockwave before it was removed

me and my family saw them at our last trip a few months ago. plus theyve used them for haunt decor in the past if i recall correctly

12 hours ago, 3dgyrat said:

me and my family saw them at our last trip a few months ago. plus theyve used them for haunt decor in the past if i recall correctly

Then you saw something you thought was a King Cobra car, but actually wasn't. The cars left the building years ago, as PKIVortex said. There's a bunch of other objects still being stored in the building though.

• Like 1

Then you saw something you thought was a King Cobra car, but actually wasn't. The cars left the building years ago, as PKIVortex said. There's a bunch of other objects still being stored in the building though.
They used to be an older FoF car that still had OTSR on it in there. FoF had 4 trains but only 3 were converted to lap bars. However only 2 trains are at the ride each season. They rotate the trains out each year. They will do rehab on the train that isn't on the ride they year during the season that way in the off season they only need to worry about rehabbing one train. They do the same thing for Adventure Express and now Invertigo since they received the train from Stinger from Dorney. (Previously Invertigo at Great America)