Sneak preview weather

Guest faceoff

the free cups are today and tomorrow. First 1000 through the gates who are passholders get the cups, and the refills are 99 cents all season long. They were trying to sell the cups when I got my season pass for $9.95. What a rip off. The only way I would go for that, is if I could get beer for 99 cents all season long. Then it would be a deal!

Wasnt much open today. We rode Beast, TR:TR, Deli, FoF and recar twice. Did anyone else take the IJ:ST tour at noon today?

I had to fight for it but I got my free cup darn it!

I went. It was kinda random and sorta decided upon this morning before the rope drop. There were about 15 people who went. We walked over by the entrance, across the bridge and into the station. Got a good look at the cars. Very interesting, indeed. No seat belts, restraints appear to be exactly the same as Revenge of the Mummy. The view down the launch track is impressive, the banking into the helix is crazy. We eventually made our way back down and into the tunnel where the 3rd boost is and then eventually over where the coaster drops out of the helicopter scene. The tunnel section is SWEET, this ride is definitely going to be a blast to ride. The fish tail mechanism looks interesting, kinda reminds me of the Reverchon spinning coasters. The mechanism can be locked and unlocked throughout the ride. Can't wait to ride!

- Todd