SNOW ADVISORY UNTIL SUN APR 24 2005 02:00 AM

pkiboy

i just called the park. they said they were gonna wait a little bit and decide if they'll even open tomorrow (sunday). they said they'd announce it on radio stations (doesn't help me since i live in indianapolis) and on the website probably. they also suggest that anyone planning to visit tomorrow call before they leave for the park.... someone will be there to answer calls at 8:30am

yup.. gotta love the midwest weather...argh!!! i really wanted to go to the park. if it's open i'm going though...lol tohugh i'm looking at the radar thingy and i see NO storm systems (or rain or whatever) coming from the west.. hmmmm maybe they just can't forcast crap. i'm not a big know it all when it comes to weather tohugh...lol

i just called the park. they said they were gonna wait a little bit and decide if they'll even open tomorrow (sunday). they said they'd announce it on radio stations (doesn't help me since i live in indianapolis) and on the website probably. they also suggest that anyone planning to visit tomorrow call before they leave for the park.... someone will be there to answer calls at 8:30am

LOL, Good thing I was not going, and I would have that same problem too.

I was there on friday and it was really nice until about 7:30. Me and a friend went to get on Delirium and all of a sudden boom a big strike of lightning went across the sky and all the rides were closed and they announced that the park would be closing early at 8:00pm. So then we went and rode Flight of Fear really quick and it was then about 7:50 pm so we decided to head out and about the time we got to the car darn did it pour and pour. Windy and rained heavy ass hell out.