You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

Terpy, who isn't into watching rocks, but rather skies...and who adds

Green Sky?

Seen It Twice..

In both cases tornadoes followed...

So beware the Green Sky...

Green skies also come with a bow echo, one of the most damaging forms of thunderstorms I've ever seen in my life. A strong one will do more damage than most tornadoes, especially if you are in the path of the center of the storm where the straight line winds are the strongest.

You might be a PKI addict if you... Go 7 miles out of the way from Blue Ash to go through the drive through at Kings Mills Taco Bell, then park in the farthest parking spot in the Cinema parking lot across the road, just to feel like I had lunch at the park. (Man, I'm cheap!) smile.gif

WOW, Im not the only one!!!!! biggrin.gif

haha this is old. but yea actaly during the summer, on my lunch break when i worked at krogers, i would have my friend drive me to ki and have lunch at festhaus. Guilty ;)

You might be a PKI addict if you... Go 7 miles out of the way from Blue Ash to go through the drive through at Kings Mills Taco Bell, then park in the farthest parking spot in the Cinema parking lot across the road, just to feel like I had lunch at the park. (Man, I'm cheap!) smile.gif

WOW, Im not the only one!!!!! biggrin.gif

haha this is old. but yea actaly during the summer, on my lunch break when i worked at krogers, i would have my friend drive me to ki and have lunch at festhaus. Guilty ;)

Wow! Had to dust that one off? :lol: I still do that, by the way. Now it's much more interesting watching DB going up.

• 3 weeks later...