PKI food question

Outdoor Man

there was a French themed (or at least I thought it was) building down just to the right of the Eiffel Tower... the spot now occupied by Starbucks. During the summer they had these large pastry cookies "caked" with icing on them in the form of a smiley face. During FearFest, they were pumpkins, Frankenstein's, ect... Alright, in planning a trip to FearFest for my wife and I.... we want to know where those cookies are located now? Does Starbucks sell them, are they elsewhere, or no where....

... little help?

there was a French themed (or at least I thought it was) building down just to the right of the Eiffel Tower... the spot now occupied by Starbucks. During the summer they had these large pastry cookies "caked" with icing on them in the form of a smiley face. During FearFest, they were pumpkins, Frankenstein's, ect... Alright, in planning a trip to FearFest for my wife and I.... we want to know where those cookies are located now? Does Starbucks sell them, are they elsewhere, or no where....

... little help?

I believe that it moved into the area that was vacated by the Chippery (to the left of where it was). Your best bet would be to try there.

You were talking about Cafe P and the Bakery. Which was converted into Starbucks...We currently don't sell any of the pastries but look for them to make a return at some point in the future. The other location you were talking about is indeed called It's Fried. That location sells Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream, Chicken Tenders, Cheese Sticks, and Curly Fries.