Beast Bash TR

CoastersRZ

I got to the park at 9am, and registered. At 9:15, Jeff Siebert walked us back to the Carousel to regroup. He informed us that Son of Beast will be down for the rest of the season as they start its offseason rehab early (they have less time with Winterfest). Also, the Royal Fountain has been drained in preparation for it to become an ice skating rink at Winterfest.

After the brief talk at the Carousel, we proceeded to Flight of Fear at 9:30. In half an hour, I managed to get in 8 rides, seven of which the lights were on. After that, the park was open and I grabbed a couple quick rides. Delirium was down all day today!

At 11:30, it was time for our lights on tour of Maze of Madness. Even with the lights on, it was disorienting. Then they turned the lights out and let us go back throough it with the effects on. Still very confusing. Especially since the actors can move sections of the maze with movable gates! Then it was on to Psycho Path, followed by more rides.

In the Grove I met up with Ryan (Boddah1994), Bill (ZosoBeast), and Dane. At 5, we got the typical behind the scenes Beast tour, but this was a first for me. Very neat seeing The Beast from those vantage points. We did the haunts that were included with our EHT. Headless Hollow was cool, but there were many dead spots that could have benefited from some more scaracters. Dane left around 10:30.

We rode The Vortex right before midnight, and saw Adam (Klockster) working. Adam even took The Vortex for a test ride with us. Then it was on to The Beast ERT, with 4 night rides on The Beast. A long, but fun day at the park. It was nice hanging out with the PKIC gang. Even if some of them snuck off to go on a train tour, LOL!