PP Are a Family Park System

due to the fact of all paramount parks being a family theme park we can't have extreme freaky ass rides. But will this make us crappy in the near/distant future. Example: At PP There is a thrill level program. 1 Being for toddlers or little ones...2 being for maybe the pre teens and the kids 3 being for teens who r in need of good scare but fun for the family and 4 being the freakiest craziest thing ever. But it is a well known fact that PCW not counting star trek parka dn bonfante park is the only park with just 4 letters the others have level five rides which means wet ur pants twice then soil ur self!

These are family parks and yes we have gfood rides but with these rumours we can say wicked its awesome but deep inside know unlless they make us not a family theme park but a family thrill park we can kiss these wishes goodbye....tjhis is why i suggest that PP should join Cedar Fair inc. or six flags.

Many ruymours and pople have said this is a great idea but will it kill us or be the biggest high in the history of our "premier theme parks" where "the best of hollywood entertainment. Now Playing" i mean all u really want is the truth so whatcha think!

Just cause were a "family" park doesnt mean we cant have good thrilling rides. Its a family park meaning theres something for everyone.........even thrills. Youll see, PKI will get better with time. However this topic has been beaten to a pulp but I see you were too lazy to look at the millions of other topics on the family debate so now youve accomplished nothing.