November 15, 200520 yr What ever happened to the water wheel on the log ride? This is a photo with the wheel .http://multimedia.pki.com/images/attractions/pki_thornberrys.jpg You have to look hard. But now its gone . Does anyone no why ?
November 15, 200520 yr I was wondering that too. I believe it was there at the beginning of the season this year. i think it dissapeared around the beginning of August. It probably was falling apart, and the park did not feel like it was necessary to repair it.
November 15, 200520 yr It fell down and went boom. Really, I don't know. They just prob took it down for maint.
November 17, 200520 yr I actually asked Maureen about this today. The wheel was removed to be refurbished and is still on PKI's "to do" list. As of now, it's still penciled in to be reinstalled at a later date.
Create an account or sign in to comment