PKI & Breakfast with the Characters

CoastersRZ

I was browsing PKI`s website, and came across this page. I don`t think this has been mentioned yet, and I found it under the "Archived Releases" section of PKI`s site.

On all four days of opening weekend (April 14th - April 15th) kids can have breakfast from 10am-11am in the Festhaus with their favorite Nickelodeon characters. Breakfast ticket and park admission can be bought for $34.99. Or season pass holders can buy a Breakfast only ticket for $9.99. But, seating is limited!

From the pictures on the website, they have obviously done this before, although I don`t recall when they did it. I seem to think it was some sort of Gold pass perk, perhaps?

Yea they did also when I was a kid (around the mid eightes) with the HB characters. The only difference was I remember it being in the picnic grove. I remember i ate pancakes with yogi because I cried when I saw the other ones like Fred and Barney. The person in the Yogi costume felt bad, so he cheered me up and ate next to me for a bit. (well I ate he watched)

Yea they did also  when I was a kid (around the mid eightes) with the HB characters. The only difference was I remember it being in the picnic grove. I remember i ate pancakes with yogi because I cried when I saw the other ones like Fred and Barney. The person in the Yogi costume felt bad, so he cheered me up and ate next to me for a bit. (well I ate he watched)

Yeah, character breakfasts used to be held in three locations (Picnic Grove, Festhaus and International Restaurant)

Always a popular event but not used to it's fullest.