Brand New NU construction!

kjkjkj

I havent tried either yet, so I'm eager aswell. Sure its a a flat ride, but technically speaking, is it not a powered shuttle style coaster? It runs on track, has a hill, and runs on...power. Well, its 2 for 3. Close enough>.>

Considering we don't know when those pics were actually taken, we really have no idea what's been done since. I'm sure it will open on time. Like someone else said, some of the landscaping may not be done. But only time will tell. I'll be at the park on the 14th.

Considering we don't know when those pics were actually taken, we really have no idea what's been done since. I'm sure it will open on time. Like someone else said, some of the landscaping may not be done. But only time will tell. I'll be at the park on the 14th.

Oh soon you'll know the progress... very soon... keep visiting the site.

I cannot say with 100% certainty that Nick U will be open on time on April 14th. I can say what the park has said, that Nick U will open on time on April 14th. They have yet to say otherwise. They say they will be done, and until they either prove it or backtrack we should take them on that.

Do you work in the construction department or with one of the companies building NU or do you supervise it..........oh wait......dont you work in a games booth. Sorry to be a jerk but no one on here knows if it will be done and no one here has a worthy opinion on if they think it will be dones just because they viewed a ferw pictures or were actually at the site for a bit, simply because they dont have full knowledge of whats being done. The best thing to do is wait for opening day.

That was my point, but apparently you didnt see it. I was simply stating, for those people on this site, dont try to say it will or will not be open on the 14th. Wait and see. I said, however, that the park has stood by the fact that it will open on time. That was all I said, so if you think I was implying something else, you're sadly mistaken.

And, sorry to throw this at you, but I am not simply a games booth operator... Why not try learning more about me before passing judgement.

Considering we don't know when those pics were actually taken, we really have no idea what's been done since.  I'm sure it will open on time.  Like someone else said, some of the landscaping may not be done.  But only time will tell.  I'll be at the park on the 14th.

That sounds very interesting.

Considering we don't know when those pics were actually taken, we really have no idea what's been done since.  I'm sure it will open on time.  Like someone else said, some of the landscaping may not be done.  But only time will tell.  I'll be at the park on the 14th.

That sounds very interesting.

Yeah I wonder what that means. Unless the fokes of PKIC is going to have another photo update for us soon. I have no idea just guessing what that means.

• 2 months later...