Dane

Cedar Fair 38.9% 237

Disney 6.4% 39

Universal 9.8% 60

Six Flags 5.6% 34

Anheuser-Busch 31.3% 191

Private Group 8.0% 49

Total Votes: 610

This has been our highest voted site poll ever! Thank you for all your votes!

Cedar Fair would be the most beneficial choice to Paramount Parks than Anheiser-Busch because P. Parks are more closely related to Cedar Point and not the beautiful lanscaping of Bush Gardens.

and they do SUCH a good job of maintaining their wooden coasters (like Mean Streak).

And their shows are so great!

And their food...

Sigh.

i dunno though. i think some landscape is jsut what KI needs. i mean i look at KI and i see a GREAT park.. but its kinda dull. its all rides and buildings. ppl dont want to see all that. they want to ride the rides and be dazled by landscaping and other scenery. i think if it looked more like busch gardens then Kings Island would be unstoppable. truely one of americas greatest parks.

I voted for Anheuser-Busch, great rides, food, shows, landscaping, and overall atmosphere. I think if Cedar Fair bought the parks we'd have another Six Flags on our hands.

Make that Six Flags under Messrs Burke & Co.

The jury is still out on Messrs Snyder & Shapiro, but I do like what I have seen so far...

I so wanted Busch Gardent ot win. I think it would be great for the parks if they got the parks. I have only been to Sea World Orlando but it was beautiful and nice. I am going toBusch Garden Europe the 30th, I am really looking forward to it.

-Jake