Fearfest

StXsteven

In reality they never did take it out of the 'Path, they just blocked it off from everyone, why, I don't know. If they closed it off due to Line Control issues, then that is complete bull, because, as a matter of fact, Line Control got WORSE after the tunnel had been blocked off for whatever reason.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they did the line last year for Psycho Path was terrible, Since there were so many people ahead of you you knew when they were going to jump out and where. It wasn't even scary. I guess they had already taken out the tunnel when I went through because I didn't have a choice.

The only plus was the line moved faster.

I really did remember I was just seeing if anybody else on the forum noticed the live show coming for the FearFeast event in October. It was looking like they are putting a lot of detail into it. I for one will enjoy a good live show during FearFeast.

P.S. I can explain the noodle incident in one word. “Ryanâ€Â

In reality they never did take it out of the 'Path, they just blocked it off from everyone, why, I don't know. If they closed it off due to Line Control issues, then that is complete bull, because, as a matter of fact, Line Control got WORSE after the tunnel had been blocked off for whatever reason.

oh some lady that worked there told me they took it out. I forget the reasoning though, I think someone gurt an actor that was inside the tunnel or maybe it was really close to that fire I really just don't remember.

When is Fear Fest Dry Run this Year?

Dry Run Is September 28 2006

yeah, how do you get tickets for it?

Dry run is not open to the general public. You have to get a ticket thought a ki employee or the media. Dry run day is for the media to come thought and report on the mazes. the only thing open are hte mazes, no rides.

Shman;

Actually that show that was rehearsing the other niht was not monster bash. Yes, Monster Bash is going to be a live show, but the one you guys saw rehearsing is actual a special new show that is going to be in PT for the sell-out weekends for P&G and Toyota.

Interesting .. Thanks.

The reason why we were under that impression was because we could see the special costumes and make up being done to some of the cast members and so we asked why they were being made up in the manor that they were being made up. We were told that they were getting ready for and rehearsing for the FearFest show then we had a discussion about it, and how we thought that was going to be a great new addition to the FearFeast event. The person who told us this must have been a little confused because obviously there must have been two groups working in the Paramount Theater at the same time. That evening was the fist time I have ever been behind the scenes at Paramount Kings Island and I was extremely surprised at how kind and accommodating everyone was, from the top down.

I glad to hear that there is still going to be a live show at Paramount Theater for FearFeast and thank you for setting the record straight!

When is Fear Fest Dry Run this Year?

Dry Run Is September 28 2006

yeah, how do you get tickets for it?

Dry run is not open to the general public. You have to get a ticket thought a ki employee or the media. Dry run day is for the media to come thought and report on the mazes. the only thing open are hte mazes, no rides.

Who determines who is media? Noah(I forget his last name) has his own review site but he's not really apart of media in anyway nor is he really interacted with many haunts all, yet he gets into the dry run every year with a "media" pass.

Well, media night as stated before is not open to everyone. As others have stated, it is a chance for the media to come to the park to get the scoop on this year`s FearFest. KI workers get tickets so that there are people going through the haunts when the media is there. The event proves as a dry run for all the new scaractors to refine their roles before the paying public comes through the houses that they are staffed at.

Yes, I`m sure at least some of the staff from PKIC will be at dry run day. But, keep in mind that FearFest`s opening night this year is on Saturday, September 30th, just two days after dry run night.

Actually that show that was rehearsing the other niht was not monster bash. Yes, Monster Bash is going to be a live show, but the one you guys saw rehearsing is actual a special new show that is going to be in PT for the sell-out weekends for P&G and Toyota.

I did find it odd that they were dancing to rock music. lol If anyone can supply quality photos of the show when it goes on, we'll host them.

Yeah....those guys who were getting into the FearFest costumes and makeup were also for the commercial shoot...just not the part you guys did. They were part of a later shoot, they just had to be there that early because thats how long it taked them to get into all that makeup and latex appliances.

"Just some other info that hasn't been posted yet. Cicus of Horrors this year is inside the old enchanted theater building. For those who don't know where that is its an old theater that is unused now located behind Scooby Doo's Haunted Castle. Its a much better location for it than the Festhaus where it was crammed into the east corner of the building.

Cowboy Carnage, new for this year, is located in rivertown in the old western styled building located across from the Wild Thornberrys. I'm not sure what the building was used for in years past, but as long as I've been at the park, its just been storage and a games department office.Just doing a quick walkthrough, it is all the old massacre manor stuff and it seems a little short. ( I'm a security officer at the park and we get a little bored... and loving haunts, do you blame me for sneaking in the buildings? hehe)

All the rest of the haunts are coming up quite nicely, the trail and asylum are almost ready to go and will be a blast this year once again! Headless hollow is under construction this week so it will be ready very soon.

"

taken from a guy named Randy